Sunday, May 15, 2011

Survivor: Whose out?

How many of you watch Survivor?


Well this is the last survivor for the season I believe and I completely overheard something I shouldn't have yet.  For those of you who haven't seen it yet... don't read this blog because I will be discussing who got put on the jury.






There were four on Redemption Island and three are now out of the game.  Matt, Mike and Grant were beaten by Andrea only because it was using a technique called 'balancing'.  Of course the only girl (who I personally didn't want to win) won this challenge and is now back in the game.  Are you kidding me?!??


Matt has been in this game since the beginning.  He was voted out to Redemption Island early on, beating every contestant that came his way to Redemption Island.  Matt is now out of the game and has become one of the members on the jury.  It amazed me to see how strong his faith was, even through the times when he wanted to give up.  He never stopped praying and letting God take control of every situation.  When he got out of the game he said something about how his God has taken him as far as He wanted him to go.  Matt's faith is very powerful to me... he IS my role model because what he has done to show his Christianity on Survivor.  I was rooting for Matt and hoped that he would win the whole thing.  Even though Matt seems disappointed that he is out of the game, he seems very content with how far he got.


My heart has gotten so much closer to God because of him... I would be absolutely blessed If I ever got the chance to meet him because he is my hero and role model!  That is my wish for today!

3 comments:

  1. I write and maintain a spiritual blog which I have titled “AccordingtotheBook” and I’d like to invite you to follow it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...and Ashley, I'm a "Butler" as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so want to say something insightful, but I am afraid I have no idea what you are talking about... sounds like some kind of TV show, and probably not one we get here in Scotland.... still I saw your post, full of comments of people effectively advertising their own blogs and I thought I would leave you a real comment.... albeit not a very good one :)

    Keep blogging and I will keep reading, in time I will pick up the cultural references!

    ReplyDelete