Saturday, May 14, 2011

New "Business"

Hey everyone, I am just posting a little update for all my blog viewers to let them know about how I have expanded from AE Photography to AE Productions.  :)  My website was aephotography101.webs.com but now it is aeproductions101.webs.com!  Yes it's the same website but make sure you type it correctly!




This may get confusing because I changed all of my information on the website to say Productions but I am currently not using that website.  I will be changing it back to Photography so that can be linked back and forth between my productions and photography website... yes confusing I know, but in the end it will make sense.


Just bare with me while I figure out the "construction" of my websites.


Make sure you are going to the AE Productions website :). Thanks for your cooperation.

1 comment: