Tuesday, February 2, 2010

What a guy!

What a guy! I mean, where did he come from?

I started talking to this one guy (we're going to call him Sam). He had this charm to him that I've never seen before. I've never been so comfortable with someone so different than who I've dated. All of a sudden this other guy started to talk to me, getting to know me (we'll call him Kyle). Kyle and I kept talking and getting to know each other, sooner or later he swept me off my feet. My heart grew fonder and I stopped talking to Sam. Sam tried to start talking to my best friend. My best friend was trying to get him to stop but couldn't.

Kyle and I have been talking ever since and I can't stop thinking about how fast and unexpected it was.

Sometimes when your least expecting something, it's already there!

No comments:

Post a Comment