Friday, February 5, 2010

Photography Name

Salut sa va? That's "Hey, how are you" in french! :)

I was hoping that you all could help me with a photography name. Tomorrow I am taking some friends to do a photo shoot and I really want to have a name and logo design for my photography... BUT I need your help to come up with the name of my photography. I really want to use initials that look good together (but of course the letters mean something).

Right now I have a few that I wouldn't mind at all changing!! It is actually more than wanted haha.

Choices:
Live Free Photography (LFP)
Free Living Photography (FLP)
Golden Love Photography (GLP)
Butler Love Photography (BLP)- sounds like BLT.. not sure I like this one...
Ashley Elizabeth Photography (AEP)

...any others?

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to let you know there is already a Live Free Photography located in New Hampshire.

    ReplyDelete