Sunday, February 7, 2010

Photo Shoot Trial Run= Success!!!

That photo shoot made my week so much better!! I had my four good friends join me to be models. Emmanuelle Rajaonah, Russell Garrett, Ashley Beddingfield, and Christopher Fernandez. Later my best friend Michael Clemons joined us to watch... of course I had to get some snap shots of him!! :)

I had an absolute blast with these four to five girls and guys. We went to the Abilene Zoo, the Hill, and ACU's Jacob's Dream! Russell was the goofball of the bunch... Christopher was the ruiner of all good pictures (haha, kidding--but seriously)... Emmanuelle was the cute tiny french girl... and Ashley was the one who you just couldn't help but look at.

Please go look at the pictures I have up on my website! There are also more on my facebook for you to go look at.

If you go to my website:
http://buttermoments101.yolasite.com/>AE Photography (and) Photoshoots
If you go to my facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=752110315>View Photo's of Me>scroll down to my album called "AE Photography"


Enjoy! Also, please leave comments :).

No comments:

Post a Comment