Monday, January 25, 2010

Let it inspire you!

Today I was just sitting around wondering what to do. That's when it hit me! I'm going to take pictures! I let my love for photography/footage take control and took pictures of something that I love in my life. From Ed Hardy to Vera Bradley.

Detail! Detail! Detail! I absolutely love detail in pictures. The sharpness, vintage, bright to makes the photo so unique to look at. I've always been told that I have an eye for detail. (Ex. My mom would repaint our ceiling fan, and I would be the first one to notice it!)

I say if you have a love for photography, painting, drawing, dressing up... DO IT! It makes you happy and who you are! :)



Left & Top Right: Ed Hardy perfume, Vera Bradley key chain, Vogue glasses, and a Charlotte Rouse necklace
Middle Left: Love Pink perfume
Middle Right: my Vera Bradley collection (pink: key chain, black: glasses case, blue: accessory pouch and bag)
Bottom Right: Vera Bradley collection with my leopard stool

1 comment:

  1. Love the photography. veryy inspirational:))

    ReplyDelete