Friday, October 2, 2015

Let's Keep in Touch

If I'm going to do this right I want to make sure everything I write and place on here is in favor of YOU! I mean you are my audience right?

Below are some things I've put on my blog to help you stay in touch and coming back.


  • Put your email in "Follow by email" on the left side of my blog.
  • Vote on the polls I post! Sometimes I'll put a poll about what you want me to write about.
  • I've posted labels on the left side of my blog. These are what I've labeled each post so you can click on one and take you to all the blogs about that subject. Pretty Neat! (these labels are also at the end of each post)
  • My freelance logo and link are also on this page. Check it out!
  • I'm starting to add different pages to my blog (they are the tabs right above my posts)
  • I also have fish. I sure do! They are virtual fish but still! Go feed them :) haha!

Please comment below and give me advice on what to blog about, what to change on my page or just advice on anything. I would love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment