Monday, October 4, 2010

Your Guardian Angel

Your Guardian Angel by The Red Jumpsuit:
I will never let you fall (let you fall)
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all (through it all)
Even if saving you sends me to heaven



T
oday on my way to work I was listening to this song and all of a sudden my Great Uncle Buddy popped in my head. I wasn't really sure why because it seemed to be a song about a loved one or a partner, but the song is called Your Guardian Angel and I feel that Buddy is watching over me like a guardian angel. There were just certain parts of the song like the one above. It just seemed to make me feel like someone was actually watching over me, like my Uncle Buddy, he was the most faithful person I knew.


Blog Dedication:
- This blog is dedicated to my Great Uncle Buddy and all of my family that dealt with the loss.
- I also dedicate this blog to one of my co-workers, Chance Benson, who is dealing with a grandmother in the hospital. Prayers are welcome for him.

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it grand the way that God uses his faith warriors even in death? Buddy was truly a servant of God. He lived his life always giving the glory to God and never taking it for himself. You could not have a better guardian angel!

    Your fb comment indicated that your day had not been all that great but that you were looking forward to tomorrow with positive expectations. I like your attitude! I like the young woman I see you evolving into!!

    I hope you have a fabulous week! Know that I am praying for you and will add Chance & his grandmother to my prayers.
    Love you! MOM

    "The journey in between what you once were and who you are now becoming is where the dance of life really takes place." Barbara DeAngelis

    ReplyDelete