Sunday, October 10, 2010

Christ's Authority is Over..

This weekend I travelled back home to see my daddy and Stephanie. It was a really fun weekend and I had an awesome time, I felt very good about myself and I wasn't really sure why. I drove to Frisco on Saturday and now I'm back in Abilene (yes, already!). This morning I was listening to the preacher and he was talking about Christ's Authority and it really spoke to me. I'm not sure how to explain it but I will give you the edited outline of the second part of the lesson.


2. Christ's Authority is Over...

A. All Spiritual Forces
- Jesus' power is beyond us.
B. All Ruling Power
- Jesus' power is in us.
C. The Church
- Jesus' power is through us.

1 comment:

  1. Jesus' power...hmmmmm. Now there's a thought to start my day with!
    I like to envision Him enfolding me in his arms. A garrison (Buddy would like that term!) shielding me from harm and the evil around me in this world. His power and presence is always with me~the one thing that I absolutely need and can never lose!
    Thanks for your blog and getting my mind "focused" in the right direction for the day!
    love ya! MOM

    ReplyDelete